Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend

In a little while I will post pictures of my 4th of July weekend, it was a BLAST!!!! We went to the R. families house on Friday night and just hung out and ate dinner. The S. family arrived once we finished. Later that evening, Jenna, Joshua, Abby, Bethany and I went to someones house so we could take care of their animals. It went quite ... interesting. I won't give you any of the details but I laugh at it now! :) The horses were my favorite; they were so beautiful!

When we got back we played freeze tag in the dark which was also fun.

My family left @ 11 that night; I think I slept better then the kids that slept in the barn! lol

My siblings, dad and I went to the Dorr parade on July 4; we sat with a bunch of our church friends. After the unending parade, we went back to the R. house for lunch and went swimming in our pool in the afternoon; but it wasn't the warmest :) We still had a lot of fun teaching people how to dive. I'll always laugh at that experience. (hee hee hee!)

We had a bonfire that night and roasted smores (well, I pretty much burned all of mine! lol)

We went home late again that night and sadly said goodbye to everyone. We enjoy doing this so much every year. I believe we've been doing this for like 5-6 years!!! ahhhhhhhh!!! lol

Right now I"m on my grandparents laptop so I can download the pictures; sorry!! :(
I'll post them tomorrow, until then, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Bri

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you could come over Brianna!! We had a marvelous time, I'm so glad that you did too:) I really enjoyed seeing your memories of the whole crazy weekend...and just for the record, I'm completely sure that you slept MUCH better than we did. Though it was fun at the time, it took me a bit to bounce back *grin*.

    Love you Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun wasn't it?! The fourth of July get together is one of my Summer highlights!

    God Bless,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete