Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures!! (FINALLY!!)

Yours truly and Lydia!
Kids from our church anticipating for candy :)

This is one of my favorite pictures of Braden


Dad and Lydia enjoying the parade



Lydia @ the parade




Ain't she a cutie!?!?!





Doesn't Anna look cute 'frozen'?:)








Elizabeth and Rachel frozen







Freeze Tag









HELP!!!!!










When we were doing this families chores there was this bridge and Abby and I couldn't help doing some poses :)











Abby and Lydia












Natalie
























































Awwwwww .....
I'll post pictures of tubing soon, until then;
Bri

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys!
    for some reason (I have no idea why) there is this HUGE space between the picture of Natalie and Lydia, and Natalie; sorry!
    bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Awesome pictures! I didn't even know that you girls had taken those pictures during the chores. lol! You are too funny!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia is so big! I haven't seen her since that tourny last fall...I didn't even know who she was til you said it under the picture!

    Hannah P

    ReplyDelete