Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tubing and swimming

ME!!!!!!
This spider web is so cool

I have no idea what Braden was doing here! ;)





This will be fun!

Did I say fun? GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!


Circling the victim ...


Dad giving the boys a good splash!

Flying thru the water

I'm actually sticking my toungue out but you can't really tell.


I only fell off once cause I was on my knees on the tube; most of the time I was on my stomach; when I fell, I did a flip forward into the water. It wasn't cool then but it seems funny now :)


Hold on Benji!!!


What happened to him?

He finally fell off! It was pretty hilarious! I think his lifejacket is to big on him!





3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I haven't even been out on a lake yet this year.
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Brianna! I enjoyed looking at all your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I love tubing! YOur brothers ae so cute!

    ReplyDelete