Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still here ...

Hey guys!
Still at my grandparents. They live on a lake so my dad, brothers and I might go tubing today!!! Whoohoo!!! I can't wait! Sometimes I like to fall off the tube on purpose :D Only it's a challenge to get back on! I'll also be posting pictures from here when I get home.

Before I sign off I'd like to write one of my favorite life verses;

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified and do not be discouraged; for the Lord your God is with you WHEREVER you go.

This verse always reminds me that God is always with me and the I am never alone. God is always in control when there is a "storm" going on in our life and we need to put our trust in Him.

Bri

3 comments:

  1. Great verse, thanks for posting it!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bri,
    You can't beat tubing! It sound like so much fun! Enjoy! When are you coming back?

    Did you know Joshua 1:9 is my life verse? It is so encouraging, especially when faced with a trial.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josh,
    It's 10:20 p.m. right now and I just got back; I'll be posting tomorrow with tons of pictures!
    Joshua 1:9 is one of my life verses too :) I just love that one!
    Bri

    ReplyDelete