Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just an update

Well I haven't really given a lot of 'updates' on what's going on. So I'll do that now.
I finally went to get my drivers permit with my dad at the secretary of state. I was very happy :) Only I haven't driven with it yet ..... so I have no hours in. I should probably work on that, hopefully soon. The only thing that's a bit annoying is that I'm going to have to drive on the icy roads a lot if I want to drive this winter. :( Not really looking forward to that .... So you'll probably want to pray my family will keep their seat belts on as they go on a couple of wild roller coasters this winter lol

Also, I had an exam in biology today :/ fun, fun, fun ...... Ok, I guess it wasn't that hard, I'm just not the type of person that enjoys tests/exams/quizzes whatever you want to call them. So I had a lovely time studying this past week.

AND it's snowing!!!!! YAY!!! I was thrilled when I looked out the window this afternoon and saw little particles of snow falling through the air. I know not a lot of you are excited for the cold, snow etc. but I certainly am! I love waking up and looking outside my bedroom window and seeing a huge blanket of snow. :)

We also have our Christmas tree up and decorated. One of my favorites things to do with my family; Setting it up, putting the beads and ornaments (which is a lot! :) ) on while listening to Christmas music.

I still can't believe it's December!! This year has gone by incredibly fast!!!!! It feels like yesterday it was spring and we had no school :) lol

Hope you all have a splendid weekend!

Bri

2 comments:

  1. lol, I am 14 and my parents already have me praticing driver to start getting experience. I have been practicing in a large parking lot and the only thing I hear is "Slow down, Maggie!" Coming from the passenger seat and the back seat. It takes a while to get used to the gas and brakes. :)

    I have finals in two weeks, bleck! I am sure you did great on your exam. I am not the biggest fan of tests or quizzes either!

    Many blessings,
    Maggie
    www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com
    ~Be sure to check out the giveaway at my blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha .... yeah, my family is always saying 'Brianna!!!!! Slow down!!!!' I guess I'm just not afraid to use the accelerater :)

    I hope you do well in your finals!!! Study, study, study!!! lol I know, it doesn't sound like fun!

    Bri

    ReplyDelete