Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camp Pictures

The bus ride there (16 hours) we stopped @ a hotel on Sunday night and we went swimming in there pool but they didn't have the right amount of chemicals and I always swim with my eyes open. So .... i was REALLY bloodshot that night! ow! We got to the WILDS after lunch on Monday
My cabin (my cabin was the plankwalkers on the Sapphire Bay Schooners! blue)



3 .... 2.... 1 .... GO!







WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!









This was one of my fav.




This was where we had our lake day!! The jump tower was THE BEST!!! It felt like slow motion when you were in the air.





Me and Erika. It was SO HOT!! We were all miserable until we got to the falls







The looooooooooooooooooooooooooong walk! But it was totally worth it!




















WOW!! isn't this just breathtaking??!! When I saw this I thought to myself that nobody but God could've been so creative to make something as gorgeous as a waterfall!! Amen!






I was sliding dow the slippery slope. really fun



me and Allison


you can barely see my head on the bottom left


amazing ...


The reason I'm all sandy is b/c my cabin had a competition with our brother cabin to see who could say all of their verses first. As you can see, we lost. So we had to jump in the river and roll in the sand. It was actually a lot of fun :)



This was where we ate all our delicious meals; but that's only half the building! there's a lot more campers to the left and right!





Like my blue make-up? he he he :) don't worry, i wasn't the only one!






My cabin celebratin' cuz the blue team won!!! yay! (that was only part of our cabin, there's 4 others)



Me and my awesome counselor

(no, she didn't dye her bangs!! lol It's a barret that you can clip in your hair)



Me and Michelle, sad and happy to be home. We already missed camp once we left :(





Ok, so it's been almost a month since camp and I finally have all my pictures loaded (thx dad). The waterfalls were AMAZING! They're always the best part!



God Bless,


Bri

3 comments:

  1. You got some beautiful pictures, Brianna! Was your camp councelor Emily Peerbolt? Just wondering...

    Glad that you had a good time!

    See you soon;)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time Brianna! What beautiful pictures! I love taking pictures of water, they ALWAYS turn out. :)

    Thanks for sharing! I hope maybe we can go next year!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! The picture of the falls are really nice!

    In Christ,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete